Rockwind Mid-scale Wind Turbines
The better way to generate power for businesses, schools and other organizations: Onsite
The operative word here is free:
- Free* electricity after the turbine has paid for itself
- Freedom from utility price increases
- Makes electricity from wind, so the world is more free of greenhouse gases and mining wastes
- Because we carefully and fully refurbish and modernize these industrialstrength turbines our customers should experience freedom from expensive repairs for years.
- Free highly visible (but not too visible) advertising to your customers and the world that you believe in sustainability.
- Free location marker. Becomes a landmark by which your customers or stakeholders will know where you are located. Avoid those multi-hundred thousand dollars signs that consume electricity.
- Free preliminary analysis of your site’s wind energy potential.
*Payback in much of the Midwest, East and West is in less than 10 years – in
some places maybe half that time with tax credits and better wind. Annual
maintenance costs are typically less than 10% of the value of the electricity
produced. In some states, e.g. Illinois, Massachusetts and California, there are
net-metering laws that add to the value of on-site generation.